Enjoy the benefits of “instant access” with our MP3 audio download products. Why wait for your CDs to be shipped, when you can listen right now and pay no shipping charges? Our downloadable audio programs use high quality encoding for superb stereo sound reproduction. Downloadable audio programs feature:
- Instant access – no waiting
- No shipping charges
- Burn your own audio CDs
- No recurring subscription charges – you own it
- Listen with your portable media (MP3) player
- Universally accepted MP3 format (DRM-Free)
- New titles added weekly
- Discount prices
Once you place your order, you will be taken directly to the download page where you can download all of the tracks associated with that title. You will also receive an email receipt with the download links. Once you have downloaded and extracted the audio files, you may:
- Play the program an unlimited number of times on your computer or portable device
- Burn audio CDs that you can play in your car, CD player, etc
- Burn backup data CDs to protect against loss
- Transfer (synchronize) the program to any portable media devices (iPod, mp3 player, mobile phone, etc.).
- Stream audio content for up to 90 days before you need to download it permanently.
Downloadable files are for your individual use only and you may not make illegal copies of or reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, re-broadcast, or sell these files. Unauthorized use of these files constitutes copyright infringement.
Easy Download Instructions:
- Download – After you purchase the download product, you will be taken directly to a download page. (Your email receipt will also have the download link in case you need to download it again.) Click on the download button to download your purchased program to your computer. When the media starts playing, simply right click on the player and select “save target as” or “save link as.” Save the file to a place on your computer that you will remember. The media files are in MP3 format, or for larger files, they are grouped together in one zip file for easy data transfer.
- Extract – Next, you will need to extract all of the media files out of the zip file. You can extract (unzip) the files using Windows10. Simply right-click on the zip file and select “extract all files.” Mac: To extract the files on a Mac computer, simply double click on the zip file and it will automatically begin “unarchiving” the files. Be sure you select a location that you can remember as the destination for the extracted (unzipped) files.
- Enjoy – You can now play the files on your computer, burn audio CDs, or sync the files to any portable device.
For detailed instructions and information, see our Download FAQ.