Enjoy the benefits of “instant access” with our MP3 audio download products. Why wait for your CDs to be shipped, when you can listen right now and pay no shipping charges? Our downloadable audio programs use high quality encoding for superb stereo sound reproduction. Downloadable audio programs feature:
- Instant access – no waiting
- No shipping charges
- Burn your own audio CDs
- No recurring subscription charges – you own it
- Listen with your portable media (MP3) player
- Universally accepted MP3 format (DRM-Free)
- New titles added weekly
- Discount prices
Once you place your order, you will receive an email receipt with the download links. Once you have downloaded and extracted the audio files, you may:
- Play the program an unlimited number of times on your computer or portable device
- Burn audio CDs that you can play in your car, CD player, etc
- Burn backup data CDs to protect against loss
- Transfer (synchronize) the program to any portable media devices (iPod, mp3 player, mobile phone, etc.).
- Stream audio content for up to 90 days before you need to download it permanently.
Downloadable files are for your individual use only and you may not make illegal copies of or reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, re-broadcast, or sell these files. Unauthorized use of these files constitutes copyright infringement.
Easy Download Instructions:
- Download – After you purchase the download product, you will receive an email with unique download links that you can use to access your downloadable files. Click each link to play or download the files. The links will be active for 90 days, so please be sure to download the files to a location on your computer where you can store them permanently. If your media player starts automatically playing the audio, simply simply right click on the player and select “save target as” or “save link as” or “save audio as” to permanently download the file to your computer. Be sure to select a place on your computer that you will remember.
- Extract ZIP Files – If your program contains numerous files, the MP3 files may be stored and transferred as a ZIP file. In this case, simply save the file to your computer. Next, you will need to extract all of the media files out of the zip file. Windows: To do this in Windows 10, right-click on the ZIP file and select “extract all files.” Windows will extract the files into a folder where you should place in a location that you can remember for future listening. Once this is done, you can delete the original ZIP file. Mac: To extract the files on a Mac computer, simply double click on the zip file and it will automatically begin “unarchiving” the files. Be sure you select a location that you can remember as the destination for the extracted (unzipped) files.
- Enjoy – You can now play the files on your computer, burn audio CDs, or sync the files to any portable device.
For detailed instructions and information, see our Download FAQ.