How to Increase Repeat Business and Build Customer Loyalty
Increase repeat business and build customer loyalty with this step-by-step customer retention program.
In Disc 1, you’ll learn . . .
- Why customer retention is more important than customer satisfaction
- How to know if you are spending too much energy on winning new customers
- The amazing payoff of retaining current customers
- How to track customer retention and learn why your customers are leaving
- 7 ways to stay in touch with your customers
In Disc 2, you’ll learn . . .
- 9 specific ways to build “partnerships” and emphasize your value
- How to capture your customers’ loyalty in the first few months
- To educate your customer so they understand how to use your products or services
- How to deliver “outrageous” service to help you maintain customer enthusiasm
- Guarantees: what should they include and cover.
In Disc 3, you’ll learn . . .
- 6 questions that will help you examine how well you currently handle complaints
- To process repairs, refunds, gripes, etc., in a way that actually builds business
- A 6-step process for making a “stunning comeback” with dissatisfied customers
- How to get your entire organization committed to customer relations
In Disc 4, you’ll learn . . .
- How employee turnover affects customer retention
- Hiring and managing “service stars”
- To more effectively train customer service people
- How to develop employee rewards, awards, and compensation plans that directly relate to customer retention
- To set the tone, and inspire great service from your people