Connecting Heads, Hearts, Hands, and Hope
With Matt Townsend’s entertaining and humorous manner, you’ll learn to strengthen and improve your relationships as you listen to an energetic live seminar.
We are starved when our 7 basic needs that are critical to all healthy relationship are not being met. These are: Safety, Trust, Appreciation, Respect, Validation, Encouragement, and Dedication.
Whether you want to save a struggling relationship or just improve a good one, you’ll learn practical and effective skills and attitudes that can help any marriage.
In fact, even if your relationship is STARVED, Matt is convinced that you can turn it around. Over 85% of all starving relationships can be saved. The only question is: are you willing to do the work and put it into practice in your own life.
You’ll be empowered to overcome STARVED relationships by learning techniques that free you from patterns of negative reactions.
You’ll improve your relationships by:
- Communicating more effectively with your partner
- Resolving conflicts by getting to the heart of important issues
- Changing negative behavior into positive action
- Building solutions tailored to your marital issues
- Turning negative judgements into positive interpretations
- Loving your partner the way he or she wants to be loved
- Building trust
- Increasing the passion and commitment in your relationship
- Creating a shared vision for your marriage and family
This life-changing seminar is perfect for:
- Couples seeking to improve their communication
- Individuals wanting to learn relationship skills – Couples discussing divorce
- Second (or third or fourth) Marriages
- Couples looking to re-energize their relationship
- Engaged Couples
- Parents with blended families
- Empty nesters