A Strategic Program for Overcoming Procrastination and Enjoying Guilt-Free Play
Simple, Effective, Immediately Useful
The first comprehensive strategic system for overcoming the causes and eliminating the effects of procrastination.
Techniques to help any busy person get more things done more quickly, without the anxiety and stress brought on by delay and pressing deadlines.
If you are a professional, manager, student, entrepreneur, writer, or homemaker, this audio book will help you achieve your goals more rapidly-whether they be large, complex challenges or the small, essential tasks of everyday life and work. If you now work effectively even though you have too much to do and too little time, The Now Habit will show you how to prioritize your goals to allow more time for guilt-free play.
Step by step, Neil Fiore, Ph.D. reveals numerous tested strategies for ridding your life of procrastination:
- Use the symptoms of procrastination to trigger the cure
- Overcome the perfectionism and fear of failure that lie behind procrastination
- Benefit from making positive statements about work instead of sabotaging yourself with negative statements
- Make your worry work for you
- Use the Unschedule time-management techniques
- Accomplish more in less time through efficient “flow state” work styles
- Assist the procrastinators in your life in overcoming their problems
The Now Habit promises you the chance to truly enjoy guilt-free recreational time, knowing the work is really behind you.