How to Effectively Plan, Run and Participate in Exciting Meetings and Conferences
Formal or informal, 10 minutes to 5 days, meetings take up an enormous amount of our business lives. Be honest, how many do you look forward to, or really find of great value?
What is a meeting?
- An act of coming together
- A place where things merge or flow. together.
- A casual and unexpected convergence.
- The social act of assembling for some common purpose.
- A formally arranged gathering.
You’ll benefit from this value resource if you are an ambitious person who is:
- Running a staff meeting
- Presenting to your executive team
- Organizing a company conference where the stakes are high
- Reporting to senior management
- Taking advantage of unexpected, unplanned interactions
- Needing to network effectively.
Successful meetings can positively impact your reputation and elevate your career. A dismal failure in any of the above and…well you don’t want to think about it!
You will learn:
- Informal meeting techniques to position you ahead of the crowd.
- Three ways to guarantee staff meetings are both valuable and fun.
- An unbeatable formula to shine when presenting to an executive meeting.
- The inside secrets for running company conferences.
- Effective networking skills.
- And more!