21 ideas you can use immediately to gain two or more productive hours each day.
The ability to get tasks done quickly is considered the top trait executives and managers look for in promoting employees to upper levels of management.
You owe it to yourself to arm yourself with Executive Time Management skills. By prioritizing, your tasks you will become a more effective and productive manager.
Executive Time Management will teach you:
- How to get more done faster than ever before
- Tested time-savers to increase your effectiveness and output
- How to set goals, make plans, and determine your priorities
- Organizing techniques that will save two valuable hours per day
- Manage by objectives and pinpoint key result areas
- Techniques for concentrating your energy
- How to overcome procrastination and control major time wasters
- Time-saving strategies such as delegating, prioritizing, and batching tasks
Your company may not have all the money in the world, but you can still have the best training in the world. With the rate of business failures today, it’s important to start out with an effective business strategy. Brian Tracy will teach you all of the various components of an effective business strategy. Learn the same strategies that all successful business are built on.
View more titles in the Effective Manager DVD Seminar Series