How to Thrive, Not Just Survive
Coyotes have not only survived, they have thrived in the face of an all-out war to exterminate them – because they’ve learned to adapt, to use teamwork, and they exhibit amazing courage.
In this high energy session, Joel Weldon shows you how to thrive by understanding the positive attributes of the coyote. With adaptability, teamwork, and courage being the main theme, you’ll learn several techniques and tools for turning average into excellent, no matter what your career or profession is. You’ll learn how to make goals work for you and adjust your performance to a level of excellence that you’ve previously only dreamed about.
As one of the most highly respected speakers in North America for more than 30 years, Joel Weldon has been an “Idea Consultant” to many of the world’s leading organizations. He’s been inducted into the National Speakers Hall of Fame, and has received the highest honor in his profession, the Golden Gavel, for his profound impact on corporate America. Joel is passionate, enthusiastic, insightful, and humorous, as he shares timeless truths that can really make a difference. Download Note Guide
In this program you’ll learn to:
- Become more adaptable and creative than ever before
- Understand the dynamics of teamwork and how to be a better player
- Turn around and adapt to even the most difficult set of circumstances
- Have more courage in business and in life
- Develop the 30-day mindset for goal achievement
- Assimilate timeless truths that will guarantee that you thrive, not just survive
- And more…
View more titles in the Live Video Seminar Series