Inspiring Messages for Daily Living
You Can if You Think You Can contains dramatic, heartwarming stories of how men and women — of all ages and in all walks of life — transformed their lives and careers by following Dr. Peale’s philosophy of positive thinking.
When you have a problem — no matter how baffling, difficult, or discouraging it may be — there is one basic principle to remember and apply, persistence through perception. Dr. Peale shows you how you, too, can make the impossible possible by learning how to:
- Motivate yourself
- Believe in yourself and have confidence
- Forget your fears
- Make miracles happen
- Avoid thoughts of failure
- Draw on the resources in your mind
- Lighten up and have a sense of humor
- Get on top of things and stay there
Learn to develop the vital knowledge of inner power to carry you over every obstacle.