Add Some Hollywood “Style” to Your Presentations
Great movies have the power to transport us into the future or show us life as it might have once been. Hollywood knows how to emotionally connect with an audience. This is what speakers have to do. Professional presenter and speech coach, Patricia Fripp, shows you how to adopt many of the techniques and strategies Hollywood uses to move and inspire audiences. Whether you are a sales professional, who needs to make a big sale, a corporate leader who needs to inspire your organization, or a professional speaker preparing a keynote speech to set the tone for a convention, you can benefit from this program.
Make Your Presentations Stand Out
Discover how Hollywood screen writers, producers, and actors produce those magical movie moments that are so memorable, and how you can us the same techniques in preparing your presentation or speech.
Patricia Fripp examines:
- The creative process – how to uncover the most unique and interesting ideas
- The power of well-told stories to engage and teach
- 3 success formulas for telling any story, whether in a presentation, speech, or screen play
- How to use sparkling dialogue to make your characters memorable
- Incorporating theatrical choices into your presentation structure: flavor, tone, acts, scene changes, characters, dramatic effect, and more.
- The importance of collaboration, working as a team to turn out a polished presentation
- 5 secrets of a Hollywood hit, and how you can use them, too.
Most importantly, you’ll learn how to create that “wow” factor that engages audiences and makes them want to tell everyone about you and your message. Imagine people leaving your speech or presentation with the same impact and energy that they feel when walking out of a blockbuster hit. Patricia engages her 25 years of experience in professional speaking to help you do just that.
Bonus CD #1:
- Includes the audio of the entire video presentation so that you can review in your car, etc.
- “Secret Weapon” resource materials, including examples of: looping quote slides, how to use music in your presentation, break timers, etc.
- The Fripp Speech Model
- Special reports
- And much more…
Bonus CD #2:
- “Take Heart” – 11 original motivational songs by Bob Falstein (40 minute Audio CD) $15 value
- Use to warm up and inspire your audience: before, during or after your speech
- Motivational music sets the tone for a positive experience
- The same original motivational music that Patricia Fripp uses