Overcome Your Depression in the Shortest Time Possible
Depression can be severe and debilitating, or it can be rather mild — of the variety that many people have, but never even bother to address. But what all depression has in common, is that to some degree it takes the joy, the laughter, and the sweetness out of life. And sometimes depression can virtually destroy your whole quality of life. You may even know the root causes of your depression. But that doesn’t necessarily make it any easier to correct.
This “audiotherapy” program is used and highly recommended by psychologists, psychiatrists, clinical social workers, and other types of mental health professionals throughout the English speaking world with their own patients/clients to supplement treatment. Now it is available to you!
Dr. Broder teaches you exactly what depression is, to identify both the triggers and causes of your depression, how to attack your depression on the spot as well as at its roots, and most importantly – how to bring about permanent relief. Through a series of state-of-the-art, clinically-proven exercises and strategies, you will quickly see results!
In this program, you’ll learn:
- The signs and symptoms of depression and what they may be telling you;
- How to distinguish your depression from normal sadness;
- The thinking traps and attitudes that both cause and worsen depression and how to turn them around quickly, and break that depression cycle;
- 11 proven techniques to rapidly change your mood;
- How to stop putting yourself down immediately;
- How to access positive attitudes at those times when you need them most;
- When professional help or medication may be necessary;
- Strategies and exercises that can be done anytime, designed to attack your depression right on the spot and help you get immediately back in control;
- And much more!
This powerful and highly acclaimed audiotherapy self help program is used by people around the world to help them overcome their depression and adopt a rapid positive mood change in the shortest time possible. Overcoming Your Depression is also used, recommended and highly endorsed by therapists, life coaches, physicians and other professionals everywhere to help clients/patients recognize the symptoms and signs of depression, learn about depression management as well as when professional treatment for depression is warranted. The audio program contains many proven cognitive behavioral strategies for rapid mood change, for recognizing and reversing the thinking traps that lead to depression, for no longer putting yourself down and for turning your life around.