What if you were living next door to a millionaire? Would you know it? Probably not. That is the message of The Millionaire Next Door. Throw out your preconceived notions about how millionaires look and act. Most millionaires don’t have the stereotypical extravagant lifestyle or lavish spending habits. On the contrary, they live simply and frugally. They are not from wealthy families, lottery winners, or professional athletes. 80% of the millionaires today are ordinary workers who have accumulated their wealth in one generation.
The biggest perception shift of all about millionaires is this: You can be one, too!
In The Millionaire Next Door, you’ll hear story after story about regular people who built their fortune, bit by bit, quietly, and steadily. You’ll learn what they have in common–what these quiet millionaires believe and do differently that allows them to amass huge levels of net worth while making about the same income as you.
You’ll be surprised to learn that high earners often have the lowest relative net worth. The difference maker is not income, it is knowing how to build wealth on any paycheck. The millionaires described in this program are financially independent. They could maintain their current lifestyle for years and years without earning even one month’s pay. You can too.
You’ll learn how to:
- Develop the 7 essential factors to creating wealth
- Select the right occupation
- Nurture the attitudes of the rich. Discover how millionaires are able to live well below their means–and love it
- Allocate your time and money to building wealth
- Value financial independence over displaying high social status
- Take simple steps today that will make a huge difference in your future
- Help your adult children become economically self sufficient
- Identify and capitalize on market opportunities
- Determine how much you should be worth right now, and how to catch up if you’ve fallen behind
The Millionaire Next Door contains the most comprehensive research to date on America’s wealthy and how YOU can join their ranks.
Includes a bonus excerpt of The Millionaire Mind