Do You Have the Millionaire Mind?
First Thomas Stanley told you who America’s wealthy really are: The Millionaire Next Door. Now, in The Millionaire Mind he tells you how they got there, and how you, too, can become one of them.
In this groundbreaking study of America’s wealthy, The Millionaire Mind targets a population of millionaires who have accumulated substantial wealth and live in ways that openly demonstrate their affluence. Exploring the ideas, beliefs, and behaviors that enabled these millionaires to build and maintain their fortunes, Dr. Stanley provides a fascinating look at who America’s financial elite are and how they got there.
Inside this New York Times bestseller, you’ll discover the surprising answers to questions about millionaires, such as…
- What success factors made them wealthy in one generation?
- What part did luck and school play?
- How do they find the courage to take financial risks?
- How did they find their ideal vocations?
- What are they spouses like and how did they choose them?
- How did they respond to negative criticism?
- How do they run their households?
- How do they buy and sell their homes?
- What are their favorite leisure activities?
Thomas J. Stanley uncovers the surprising answers to these and similar questions, showing readers through concrete examples just what it is that makes the wealthy prosper when others would turn away dejected or beaten.
The Millionaire Mind provides transformational insights into the minds of the wealthy and answers universal questions with solid statistical evidence in an approachable, and anecdotal style.
To become a millionaire, you have to think like one. The Millionaire Mind tells you how.