Find the One You Want — Fix the One You Got
Bestselling author Dr. Phil tells people who are dissatisfied with their love lives to stop making excuses and start taking action. You deserve a committed relationship, and it is within your control to have the one you want. First, though, you need to determine what you want in a partner, plot your course, and get out there and create velocity in your pursuit of a loving connection.
In this book you’ll learn to:
- Present the real you in the most flattering light. You have to stop being your own best kept secret.
- Peek behind the male curtain. Dr. Phil tells you things about men that they don’t necessarily want you to know. How good is your Guy-Q?
- Master the right moves. Don’t fade into the wallpaper; get noticed and get involved. If you are already coupled up then learn how to grow and nurture what you have built.
- Bag ’em, tag ’em and take ’em home. Learn how to negotiate the relationship you desire and then close the deal.
- Get out of your relationship rut. The daily grind, money problems, work, etc., can take their toll on your relationship. Dr. Phil shows you how to assess the state of your union and take your relationship to a deeper level.
There are no exceptions: There is somebody for everybody, and everybody deserves a relationship filled with love and excitement. Love Smart: Find the One You Want — Fix the One You Got offers you the plan to find not just any relationship but the committed, loving, joy-filled relationship you’ve been waiting for.