The Demise of Dysfunctional Selling and the Advent of Helping Clients Succeed
Too often, the sales process is all about fear. Customers are afraid that they will be talked into making a mistake; salespeople dread being unable to close the deal and make their quotas.
No one is happy. As a result, seller and buyer end up working against each other, often creating all sorts of dysfunctional selling/buying practices that lead to lost time, money, and energy.
Mahan Khalsa and Randy Illig offer a better way, a new way to transform a sales culture with clarity, authenticity, and emotional intelligence. Salespeople, they argue, do best when they focus 100 percent on helping clients succeed. When customers are successful, both buyer and seller win. When they aren’t, both lose. It’s no longer sufficient to get clients to buy—a salesperson must also help the client reduce costs, increase revenues, and improve productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction.
This audiobook shares the unique FranklinCovey Sales Performance Group methodology that will help listeners:
- Start business relationships from scratch in a way both salespeople and clients can feel good about
- Ask hard questions in a soft way
- Structure the conversation to truly understand a customer’s real needs and desired results
- Engage customers in honest dialogue and improve listening
- Close the deal by opening minds