As we approach the Twenty-First Century, the average workplace is becoming more challenging than ever… Now is the time to invest in your future by discovering the Leader In You.
This book applies Dale Carnegie’s time-tested human relations principles to demonstrate how anyone, regardless of his or her job, can harness creativity and enthusiasm to work more productively.
With insights from leading figures in the corporate, entertainment, sports, academic and political arenas–and encompassing interviews and advice from such eminent authorities as Li Iacocca and Margaret Thatcher–this comprehensive, step-by-step guide includes strategies to help you:
- Identify your leadership strengths
- Achieve your goals and increase your self-confidence
- Eliminate the mentality of competition
- Become a team player and strengthen cooperation among associates
- Balance work and leisure
- Control your worries and energize your life
- and more!
The most important investment you will ever make is in yourself–once you discover the key that unlocks the Leader In You.