Classic Advice on Living Better
If yours is like most jobs, there are things you love and things you hate about it. Yet, you’ll spend more time at work than any other single activity in your life. Why not figure out how to make it a dynamic and enjoyable part of life?
Now you can. Dale Carnegie’s classic books, How to Stop Worrying and Start Living and How to Win Friends and Influence People, are full of wise counsel and inspirational anecdotes that can help you live your live with more gusto. How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job contains the most inspirational selections from these books as they apply to your professional and personal life.
How would it be to wake up each morning excited to go to work, energized for the day? You’ll learn to do this and much more, including tips on how to:
- Instantly diffuse stress
- Build up confidence in those around you
- Transform mundane duties into stepping stones to success
- Recognize how you inadvertently put people off, and how to stop it
- Face opposition head on, without getting defensive
- Make people trust you
- Have more fun and increase productivity at the same time
Learn to make every day more enjoyable and satisfying with Dale Carnegie’s How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job.