Set and Reach Your Goals on Schedule
If you have dreams, then you need goals. In Goals, bestselling author Zig Ziglar presents his dynamic seven-step formula for clearly defining your immediate and long-term goals…and then realizing your dreams. He guides you through a clear, beautifully organized “success trip.” Along the way, you’ll learn how to recognize and set your goals.
This step-by-step program is filled with inspiring stories from sports, business and science that demonstrate how to:
- Begin with a set of specific written goals
- Understand the reasons behind your ambitions
- Identify the resources you need to achieve success
- Develop a scheduled plan of action
You’ll learn how to work around obstacles and change your strategies without changing your vision, how to become a team player, how to master your time, and how to set goals for everything you want in life. You’ll also learn techniques for finding extra time you didn’t think you had and for cutting down big goals to easy-to-handle size. Now you can take advantage of this all-important opportunity to write your “business plan for life.”
To get ahead, you have to have goals. And Zig Ziglar is a master at telling audiences how to set them, how to achieve them, and how to enjoy their benefits. He doesn’t make it complicated, either. You get a step-by-step approach that you can tailor to your immediate needs — one you can easily alter as your needs change.
- The seven steps to goal-setting used by the top three percent of the population.
- The importance to mental well-being of having some big goals.
- Who to share your goals with, and who to shield them from.
- The five questions to ask yourself about every goal.
- How to tell if you’re serious about a goal.
- New attitudes, knowledge, aptitudes, talents, skills and habits that you develop on the way to your goals — attributes that will serve you the rest of your life.
- The role of a winning attitude in the lives of 1,000 executives, as documented in a recent study.
Take the first step toward reaching your aspirations and set your goals today! With Goals you can more fully realize your maximum potential because goals take you many places and enable you to experience many things. You know more, do more, have more, and are more.