Walk Your Talk—Straight to the TOP
Name the one quality that can take you to the top and keep you there!
According to Jim Rohn, the answer is character — the collection of qualities synonymous with greatness. When you have character, you’re a person of substance and you truly deserve the personal and professional success you’ll attain.
Cultivating An Unshakable Character by Jim Rohn is a spellbinding program in which you’ll uncover the 12 pillars of character that form the indestructible foundation for personal and professional success.
Character is a quality that embodies many important traits, such as integrity, courage, perseverance, confidence, and wisdom. It isn’t something that, like your fingerprints, you’re born with an can’t change—and it isn’t as ephemeral a trait as charisma or personality. Character is something that you create within yourself and must take responsibility for changing.
A sound character is the result of hundreds of decisions you make over a long period of time. You build it out of certain qualities that you must diligently nurture. And when you have these qualities, it becomes easier and easier to make the decisions that strengthen your character.
Get the Right Stuff!
In Cultivating an Unshakable Character, Jim Rohn will share his personal prescription for building your character and enjoying higher levels of self-confidence, self-respect, and cooperation from others.
You’ll also learn all about:
- The 12 qualities that are the pillars of upstanding character
- How to appraise your own character and those of others
- Why character is as much about what you don’t do as it is about what you do
- How to develop uncommon courage
- The role of character in effective leadership
- Why it pays to adopt a “the-buck-stops-here” attitude
- How being true to yourself can earn the respect of others
- How to make yourself a more confident leader
- How strength of character can help you survive and thrive in tough times
The amazing thing about character is that , if you’re sincerely committed to making yourself into the person you want to be, you’ll not only create those qualities, you’ll strengthen them and recreate them in abundance, even as you’re drawing on them every day of your life.