Positive people radiate success!
But how do you remain positive in a world filled with endless obstacles that can result in a bad mood and a negative outlook? Scientists working in the field of Cognitive-Behavioral Psychology have discovered that moods are based on beliefs that can be rationally identified and changed. Dr. Michael Broder’s Positive Attitude Training will show you how to make those changes and help you:
- Conquer Low Frustration Tolerance
- Get the “shoulds” out of your life and release the disturbing emotions they create
- Discover and avoid the 9 thinking error traps that account for most negative thinking
- Access your individual style of thinking to increase self-acceptance
- Design new attitudes that will become the cornerstone of your positive personality