21 Secrets to maximizing your team’s performance through effective hiring and firing policies and techniques
Brian discusses the traits of high performing, credible, and respected managers.
It has been said that a chain is as strong as it’s weakest link. So is your organization! Learn all of the skills vital to selecting and hiring the best candidates for your company.
What are the key characteristics of top-rated managers – and how can you attain them?
How to Hire, How to Fire will teach you:
- How to select the best person for the job
- Writing an attractive and accurate job description
- Finding and interviewing candidates
- The Law of Three
- Past performance — your best indicator
- Resumes and references
- The “self-selection” model
- Starting them off right.
- Problem employees and reasons for failure
- Zero-based thinking
- When firing is inevitable, how to do it with minimum stress for both parties
- The “Zen” of hiring and firing
Your company may not have all the money in the world, but you can still have the best training in the world. With the rate of business failures today, it’s important to start out with an effective business strategy. Brian Tracy will teach you all of the various components of an effective business strategy. Learn the same strategies that all successful business are built on.
View more titles in the Effective Manager DVD Seminar Series